PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS MADE TO ORDER, PLEASE ALLOW 3-5 WORKING DAYS OF CRAFTING TIME.
Axe Perun’s Bracelet
The Axe of Perun, Hammer of Perun or Molnia / Mjolnir, also called a “hatchet amulet”, is an archaeological artifact worn as a pendant and shaped like a battle axe. The Amulet is named after Molnia (Cyrillic: Молния), and is a counterpart to a Nordic Mjolnir amulet. It is mostly found in modern day Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and parts of Scandinavia.’
All of our bracelets are handmade and designed in Ukraine, plated with real gold, silver or bronze and free from nickel.
- Materials: Bronze, Cotton, Wood
- Metal: The Bracelet Set is made of wooden bracelet, cotton bracelet and silver-plated
- Size Axe: 3,6cm x 3cm or 1.42″ x 0.79″
- Natural cotton rope is 6mm.
- S – circumference wrist 5.9-6.5 in (15-16 cm);
- M – circumference wrist 6.7-7.3 in (17-18 cm);
- L – circumference wrist 7.5-7.9 in (19-20 cm);
- XL – circumference wrist 8.0- 8.7 in (21-22 cm);
- XXL – circumference wrist 9.0- 9.4 in (23-24 cm)