PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS MADE TO ORDER, PLEASE ALLOW 3-5 WORKING DAYS OF CRAFTING TIME.
Leather Bracelet With Claw of Jormungandr
In Norse mythology, Jörmungandr also known as the Midgard (World) Serpent is a sea serpent, the middle child of the giantess Angrboða and Loki. According to the Prose Edda, Odin took Loki’s three children by Angrboða—the wolf Fenrir, Hel, and Jörmungandr—and tossed Jörmungandr into the great ocean that encircles Midgard. The serpent grew so large that it was able to surround the Earth and grasp its own tail. As a result, it received the name of the Leviathan or World Serpent. When it releases its tail, Ragnarök will begin. Jörmungandr’s arch-enemy is the thunder-god, Thor. It is an example of an ouroboros.
All of our bracelets are handmade and designed in Ukraine, plated with real gold, silver or bronze and free from nickel.
- Materials: Bronze, Leather
- Metal: Italian silver plated bronze (Copper 88%, Tin 12%). Lead, cadmium and nickel free.
- Material: Spanish leather cord (approximately 10mm x 6mm)
- Weight: N/A
- S – circumference wrist 5.9-6.5 in (15-16 cm)
- M – circumference wrist 6.7-7.3 in (17-18 cm)
- L – circumference wrist 7.5-7.9 in (19-20 cm)
- XL – circumference wrist 8.0- 8.7 in (21-22 cm)
- XXL – circumference wrist 9.0- 9.4 in (23-24 cm)