Viking Valknut Hail Odin Hat
For the Vikings, wars and battles were the main meaning of life. That’s why Odin’s cult had special importance to them. After all, God became famous in numerous battles and patronized soldiers.
His name infuriated the Vikings. They lost their sense of fear and were ready to go to victory or die with dignity in battle and go to Valhalla.
The hat with the inscription “Hail Odin” will be a reliable talisman for its owner and will strengthen its best qualities.
Dad hats aren’t just for dads. This one’s got a low profile with an adjustable strap and curved visor.
• 100% chino cotton twill
• Green Camo color is 35% chino cotton twill, 65% polyester
• Unstructured, 6-panel, low-profile
• 6 embroidered eyelets
• 3 ⅛” (7.6 cm) crown
• Adjustable strap with antique buckle
• Head circumference: 20 ½″–21 ⅝″ (50.8 cm–53.3 cm)
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam or Bangladesh